|Terms and Conditions|
01. By becoming a member of this service (the "Service"), you become a subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement") between you and |
02. Subscription fees will be incurred by the subscriber. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the current billing terms.
03. Unless and until this Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services, and entertainment provided by Company Subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform billing of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or password. Until Company is notified, via e-mail, of a breach in security, the subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Company will provide subscriber with copies of billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
04. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Membership will automatically be renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless Company is notified, via email, along with your User ID and Password, 48 hours prior to membership expiration.
05. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time and without cause by either Company or the subscriber upon notification to the other via e-mail. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of Service.
06. does not provide cash refunds. We may, however, grant credits in the form of free monthly memberships to resolve customer service issues. The billing system used by ShowyBeauty or our authorized agents provides extensive credit card fraud protection measures and our Sites include many features to protect users from accidental charges. Therefore, refunds to your credit card will be provided only under the rarest of circumstances such as persistent technical problems originating with our equipment
07. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of a User ID and a password. Each subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, Company will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
08. Any liability of Company, including, without limitation: any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to Company for the preceding 12 months. Some states/provinces do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
08. No warranty is made by Company regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including, without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services, and; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
10. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by Company and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Company, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
11. In our members' area you are not allowed to use proxies, anonymizers, and any other software concealing the real user. Any attempts to enter the site anonymously will lead to banning of your account. If for some reason you need to enter the site anonymously, you must inform our support team about this and submit a list of IP addresses from which you are going to enter the site.
12. The access to members' area is granted to one person from one country, you may not share it with your friend or relative, or any other third person. Our security software monitors this.
13. If you travel a lot, you may enter the members' area from different countries, but please be prepared to receive additional verification requests from our scripts, in order to make sure that you are exactly the customer who paid for the access to the site.
14. We do not allow using any special downloading software and plugins in our members' area, for the purpose of traffic overload protection. During your membership period you may download files from our site without any restrictions, but using only your web browser. However, as soon as your membership expires you must delete all our content from your hard drive. Our content is available for your temporary use only, while you are a member of our site. All copyright for the content is reserved, and if you want to use it somewhere you must get a written permission from Company.